Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

We have had a crazy few weeks with the holidays and Riley's 2nd Birthday (I know....can he really be 2 already?).  I am excited for the new year and all it will bring! We have alot of little family events planned like going to the beach, the waterpark, a Cardinals game (with amazing seats thanks to Kyle's parents!), Allison's wedding! So much to look forward too, but first we have to get pasted winter!  :)

My new year's resolution is to make one new recipe a month.  We are starting tonight with white cheddar chicken pasta!  Wish me luck!  I will be sure to update you on how it goes.  I have been a stay at home mom for just over 6 months now (but I feel like it has only been 2 months).  Time sure flys!  Since I am home alot now I have this desire to learn how to cook.  Kyle and I are very simple and our menu for each week usually involves frozen pizza and hot dogs!  Hopefully I can get us to having at least a few real meals a week.

PHOTO UPDATE!

Cousin Colt (plus Aunt Amber & Uncle Jason) came to visit!


Riley went to his 1st hockey game!  GO WOLVES!


Kyle took me to VEGAS for my BIRTHDAY!!  He even surprised me with tickets to the American Country Awards!  Best husband ever!  And the Christmas decorations in the hotels at the holidays are amazing!


We celebrated Riley's 2nd Birthday with a small gathering at Chuck E Cheese!
(We are having a big party in June for him---with a bounce house!!)


Here is a picture we took on Christmas night!


I am going to try and blog more often instead of one huge blog every now and then.  Hopefully everyone enjoys!

Keep your eye out for my blog about Riley's 2nd Birthday & Christmas 2011!

Tara

4 comments:

  1. Ok I am going to keep tabs on you so you better on me too!!! I really want to keep up on my blog this time. By the way...Pintrest is like crack!!!! I have spent more time on it than doing anything else. I can not wait to make some new recipies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah and let me know how dinner turned out....That one is on my list to make!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We ARE going to keep up on the blogs this time! I have my eye on you! :) And I think you might be right....pintrest is a little like crack! :) Aren't the recipes amazing?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the shout-out! :)

    ReplyDelete