Here are some pictures from our night out at Chuck E Cheese!
After Chuck E Cheese Riley and I headed home while Kyle went to Party City to get Riley's balloons. When he woke up on his Birthday the family room/kitchen was filled with balloons!! He was so excited....."balloons mommy, balloons!" He even wanted to hold them while watching his cartoons.
At lunch time we had one more surprise for the little man! We were having pancakes and his was shaped like a 2! He looked at it like, "Mom, what is this?" We even put his #2 candle on it for him to attempt to blow it out (the night before he didn't understand the concept). But to our surprise, when we said "blow out the candle," he didn't even hesitate.....he just BLEW it out!
Now I have a whole year to think of some more fun ideas for his 3rd Birthday!! If you have any cute ideas let me know!Tara
I love the pancake idea!!! And the balloons turned out amazing!!! Great job!!!
ReplyDelete