Saturday, October 22, 2011

Lost without Internet!

It has been a while since I have posted a blog because our internet was out for almost a week!  It is crazy how much we need the internet and don't think about it until we don't have it.  After about 4 days I had a huge list of things I need to do that involved the internet.  I finally went to Grandma Powell's and used her computer (Thanks again!) so I could catch up!

Back in September we finally had the opportunity to camp with the Weber family!  They usually go 3-4 times a year, but this was the only one we were able to make it to this year.  Riley and I went over for the day on Saturday and enjoyed visiting.  Hopefully we can make it to more next year!

Riley playing "trucks" with Mommy

Our fire pit that looked like a Jack O Lantern.

Uncle Ronnie & Cooper playing bags
 Riley is still going to gymnastics every week.  He is finally starting to learn how to jump and it is super cute!  A few weeks ago when Kyle went with us I finally had the opportunity to take some pictures and videos.  Hopefully you will enjoy!  I am having trouble with the videos uploading so I will have to try that on another post.

 



Once or twice a year we like to go up to Chicago and stay with Kyle's cousins (Allison & Lauren).  On October 1st we were able to go up and stay the night.  Riley loves hanging out with the girls! And we go to surprise Kyle with lunch at Chick-fil-a!  If you have been around Riley lately, you know he is pretty much obsessed with trains and buses.  On our trip to the big city he got to ride on both!  We spent the afternoon at the Children's Museum.  Riley had such a good time and I would love to take him back sometime.



      

Since we had super nice October weather we made another trip to the zoo!  It was over 70 degrees and we all enjoyed ourselves!  I have some cute pictures from that day so I thought I would post them!

1/2 price slushie thanks to "Aunt" Megan!


  

We had some beautiful October (that felt like August) weather for our trip the Dollinger's!  We were so happy the Mauk (Chirs & Lynae) family could join us! It was alot of fun and we should do it agian next year!

   


And of course since it is October, we did celebrate Kyle's Birthday!!  On Thursday (the 13th) I baked a cake for him and some of his family came down in the evening to celebrate!  And on Friday (Kyle's Birthday), him and I went to Michigan to the Four Winds Casino!  Even though we only went for the day, we still had a great time! 



Hopefully I can update again with the videos that I think everyone will like!  Have a great weekend!

Tara

1 comment: