Wednesday, May 23, 2012

VEGAS....again!!

Shortly after Riley and I got back from Augusta, Kyle and I headed to Vegas!  We found such a good deal that we couldn't pass it up.  The weather was great and we had such an amazing time.  Kyle took me to see three shows that he probably didn't care to see, but he was such a trooper!  All three shows were ones that will not be in Vegas by the time we go back again. 

The first night we saw The Phantom of the Opera.  We had seen this show in London 6 years ago and thought it would be fun to see it in Vegas too.  It was a great show and since it is ending in September it was our last opportunity to see it.  Or so we think....right now there are not plans for Vegas before September...boo!  :) 

The next night we went to see the Cirque show Viva Elvis.  This one is ending in August and I can't see why!  It was absolutely amazing!  I may be a little biased because I love gymnastics, dancing, and cheerleading!  As we were watching it I thought to myself, "Kyle must be hating this!"  But much to my surprise when we were leaving I told him I really liked it and his said, "Yeah, that was really good!"  SUCCESS!! 

And the third night we went to see Dancing with the Stars: Live in Las Vegas!!  I do have to say I am pretty sure he hated this show, but I on the other hand LOVED it!!  I believe it is only there until July, but if you are going to be in Vegas before then I recommend it.  It is pretty inexpensive and totally worth it if you like the show! 

Oh and of course Kyle played some poker and I spent some time at the pool!  Here are a some pictures from our 8th trip to Vegas:








No comments:

Post a Comment