Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Outdoor Fun!

So it has been a crazy year so far.  I can't believe it is almost JUNE!  I promised earlier that I would get everyone caught up so here goes!  The first of many catching up blogs!
 
We were very spoiled in March and Riley got to spend a lot of time outside, which he loved!  One of this favorite things to do outside is play with Bailee & Dougie.  They live across the street.  Between our busy schedule and their busy schedule they don't play together very often, but when they do...look out!  :)


Enjoying the nice weather!  I can't help taking so many pictures of him playing....he makes me smile!





Helping Daddy landscape!  Riley had so much fun with this.  He hasn't really ever played in the dirt before.  He can sometimes be weird with being dirty so I wasn't sure he would like this very much, but boy did he prove me wrong!  See for yourself....





Playing on his playground.  We bought this for him last year at a garage sale and he still loves it! 

 Hope you enjoyed seeing some of what we are up to when it is nice out!

No comments:

Post a Comment