With the weather getting nicer out, I am finding it is even more difficult to get work done inside the house. Riley loves to be outside so on laundry days it can be hard to get anything done. Once we are outside....he doesn't want to come back in! One day we were out on the driveway drawing with some chalk. I convinced him to go inside to change his trainer, but he wanted to take the chalk in.....ok fine, we are going to change the diaper and come right back out! Riigght. After I changed the trainer, I remembered I needed to change the laundry too, but forgot he had the chalk. I came back to the kitchen when we were going to head back outside and this is what I found......
All I could do was laugh! Of course I tried to be a good mom and tell him he should not color with chalk in the house.....but how could I blame him?!? I DID let him have the chalk in the house! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment