Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wool Dryer Balls.....Ah-mazing!

So apparently I am turning into a "green" freak.  While researching training pants for Riley on the internet I came acorss Wool Dryer Balls


I thought they sounded so neat!  The thought of not having to remember, "did I already put the dryer sheet in?" or "do I still need to put the dyer sheet in?"  You put these fun bright colored balls in the dryer and LEAVE them.....for years!  On lady said she has had hers for 8 years and they are still going strong! I paid $23 (including shipping) for 4 of them.  I wasn't sure this would be enough, but thought....why would they sell just 4 if it wasn't enough?  They said you can use anywhere from 2-12!  The more you use the better they work.  I figured I would start with 4 and if I liked them....I could add them to my Christmas list next year!  I ordered them earlier this week and luckily they arrived on a day when I was doing Riley's laundry; so of course....I threw them in!!  To my delight....they worked like a charm!  Riley's clothes had less static in them then when I use a dryer sheet.  And it is supposed to cut down on the drying time too!  Since I have only used them once I haven't confirmed that, but either way....I am totally excited!


Check them out!  And ENJOY!

Tara

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear if they cut drying time....if so I am in!!!

    ReplyDelete