Yes, the title said BABY cousin! I know....Colt isn't a baby anymore!
Right before Riley and I went to Georgia in April we found out we are going to be an Aunt/Uncle again (and Riley is going to have another cousin)!! I am so excited and can't wait for this little one....ok so I can wait because I know that baby pannell has to cook ALOT longer before it will be healthy!
Even though we don't get to see them very often we still Skype and I am pretty sure I am going to have to see this little baby probably at least every other day! :)
And I did just call my sister this week and get the ok to come see the baby in December sometime!! (Sorry Jason if you didn't know that yet....but you will have at least one visitor....which I would guess you already assumed!) Not sure if I will be the only one going on this trip or if Kyle and the little man will join me.....we will decide that when it gets closer.
So....I am just going to put this out there.....my guess is GIRL!!
I have pretty much been threatening for a picture of the growing belly. WHEN I get one and if she allows I will share!! Since most family and friends don't get to see her much hopefully she will allow me to share it with you!
Ok....enough baby talk! Moving on!
Tara
No comments:
Post a Comment