When I decided to write a blog again I realized it has already been a month since I last posted. We have been a little busy since three days after my last post we sold our house! HOLY COW! Most of you probably know that we have been wanting to get back to the Channahon/Minooka area for sometime now. Since our family and Kyle's job are there....we always found ourselves making the "long" drive home saying, "if we lived up here....we would already be home!" And now it is finally happening! We will be out of our house mid July and have already been looking for our new house. The other day I told Kyle after we get all moved out, the first time Riley says to me, "I want to go home!" I am for sure going to cry! Eventhough moving out of our 1st house can be a rollercoaster of emotions we know it is the right thing to do for our little family! We are beyond excited and can't wait to have ALOT more family/friends time! :)
Tara
No comments:
Post a Comment