Thursday, February 2, 2012

Snow Time!

I will start with saying this.....we have not had much snow this year and I couldn't be happier!  I am not a fan of the snow.....I don't like to drive in it, I don't like thinking about anyone I love driving in it, and this year I hate seeing my little man CRY because he has to come in from the snow!

Riley LOVES to play in the snow, but everytime we bring him in, it results in at least a 10 minute melt down because he wants to "play snow!" 

I do want to take him sleeding if we get another snow this year.  We don't have a hill at someone's house to use so we will have to go to a park. The thought of getting us all bundled up and driving to the park to be there for 5 minutes doesn't sound like much fun, but it may happen if we don't get some decent temps when there is snow on the ground!

Anyways....we do live in Illinois so I guess we just have to deal with it when it is here!

Here are some pictures of Riley's snow adventures.  ENJOY!






If we do get to take him sleeding this year I will be sure to post some pictures of it!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment