Last Friday Riley was one lucky boy! Not only did we take him to the zoo, but his Grandma Cindy and Great Grandma went with. We ended up having nice weather too. I thought it was going to be a really cool day, but we ended up not even needing the hats and gloves we brought!
Here are some pictures and a video from our day at the zoo!
| Riley with Grandma Cindy. |
| Riley with Great Grandma. |
| Riley "reading" the map. |
I decided to take a few pictures of the petunias that Kyle planted this year around our new deck. They took off like crazy and were beautiful....even through this HOT summer!
Here are a few more pictures of what we have been up to reently! Hopefully we have more nice weather and get out to the pumpkin patch next month!
| Riley playing with his dump truck. |
| Riley coloring with Mommy |
| Walking the dogs with Daddy! |
Hopefully by the next post I will have some pictures from gymnastics! Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment