Sunday, March 11, 2012

Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

I have a friend (Stephanie Tierney) from high school that is doing the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer this year.   The walk is on June 6th and she is raising money to "help provide access to care for those that most need it, fund educational programs, and accelerate research into new treatments and potential cures." 

This is an event that I would like to someday do myself.  For now I will settle for supporting someone who is helping to fight this battle.  Please donate, for everyone who has battled breast cancer, everyone who has a family member or friend who has battled breast cancer, and everyone who has lost someone to breast cancer. Every little bit helps!

For everyone who knows what my mom went through with her fight with breast cancer to everyone who knows what my Dad, sister, and I went through with her fight with breast cancer.  Please help with a donation so some day we can find a cure so no one else has to experience what we have.

Here is a link to her page if you would like to donate!

http://info.avonfoundation.org/site/TR/Walk/Chicago?px=6308471&pg=personal&fr_id=2171

Thanks so much!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment